If we all join our voices – and tell our stories – we will be heard.
When we speak and act together we are stronger. Together we can win fairness and equality for all people living with disability.
- You can get involved by telling your story using the form below.
- Ask someone you know to add their story.
- Send us a picture. Send us a video. See our tips on the right
- Tweet your story. Use the hashtags #disableinequality and #GE16
- Contact your candidates
- Share the campaign.
- Call us on 01-4547978
- Click here to add Twibbon
For all media enquiries about inequality in your area contact:
No Fields Found.
Send A Video
If you are sending us a video, here are a few tips.
- Keep it short. We would say maximum of two minutes.
- Find a quiet calm space with no distractions.
- If you are using your phone, turn it horizontally. It will look better on YouTube.
- If you find it awkward to hold the phone/camera, prop it on a shelf or ask a friend to hold it.
- Stand against a blank background.
- Avoid large slogans on your clothing.
Send your video to email@example.com and we will upload it onto our YouTube channel.